Tuesday, January 12, 2010

CAVED IN!

So I finally caved in to this whole blog business... it's funny though b/c since I am about to get married I keep hearing how I should start this blog and it is one of the perfect ways to keep people updated... kind of like facebook, hmmmm. Haha. Anyways this should be fun! I'm excited! So basically the wedding plans are still up in the air! Moses and I get married April 24, 2010 and seem to have all the details figured out but no venue, definitely stressful. It's hard to not want to start screaming and yanking my hair out but it's nice to have a loving man who helps me remain calm amongst all the wedding drama. I know it's supposed to be hard, but I didn't think it would ever feel impossible haha. We'll I finally bought my wedding dress. I got it yesterday and I am so excited, definitely not the type of style I would have gone for first, but I put it on and just fell in love with the pretty white dress AND according to my wonderful sister, she claims that I have to love it and feel beautiful... so I did...so I bought it! haha There isn't much more to say besides that I am saying goodbye to Provo on Saturday and heading back to Fullerton. I cannot wait to be back in CA and be closer to my fiance and family. Well, that's all I have to say for now I guess...haha.. I am sure once I get the hang of this more I will write more.

4 comments:

  1. hey blog face!!! good to see you on here. now comes the fun task of actually keeping it updated. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you gave in. It took me a while to give in too. Glad to see you here!

    ReplyDelete