Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's Been A While...

Sooooooo... it's been a while so I posted anything. Figure since it is a gloomy day in CA that I would take the time to write a brief update on life. So life is...good! Just busy with wedding planning. It's like there is something to do everyday! but it is all coming together. It is almost a month away and it's crazy! so yeah. My Moses is gone at the moment. He is at 29 Palms (mojave viper)not training, the marine corp just thought it would be a great idea to have him leave haha so yeah he's out there doing a lot of miscellaneous things. But he'll be home soon enough and I CANNOT WAIT! I really miss him a lot! Umm, what else? Oh, I got a car! A yaris...I like my little yaris. Moses said it was my Valentines day present... maybe but i don't know. I still have yet to post pictures of it. But that is really all that is going on. Well that's my life in a nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment