Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Hate Being SICK!

ARG! There are so many other things I would rather be doing right now then lying on the couch feeling weak and helpless. I hate being sick! Hate IT! Out of all of them, I hate the common cold. I don't like the nose blowing, red nose, chapped lips, plugged ears, runny nose, constant coughing/sneezing, everything that comes with it. I was fine until I met up with my mom and we took our short trip to Mexico for my grandpa's 80th birthday. You can't top seeing family that you love and don't get to visit often, but still the aftermath of getting sick makes you wonder if it was all worth it. Once getting back, this whole week has been a drag. At first I thought it was due to lack of sleep but as the week went on it got worst. The last 2 days have been so miserable... but luckily I have a sweet husband who does what he can to take care of me. Bless his heart, he's not the most "nurturing" but he tries. He gets me what I need so I can stay resting on the couch and he went out to the store to buy me some meds haha.... he's a good guy. I am going to miss him when he takes of for school. We found out Thursday that he will be taking off a month earlier than we had expected. It is sad to see him off a month earlier but at least he'll be back sooner during the year. Anyways....I am going off topic! Bottom line I am sick and I hate it! haha... hopefully I get better soon b/c this whole cold thing is overrated.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm sorry you're sick! I hope you get feeling better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete